Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Famous Mexican Paintings

This is another one of my favorite Mexican Paintings.  It was done by Diego Rivera.  He was a very prolific artists and produced many great paintings.  Even though he is famous for his murals I enjoy almost all of his work.  When researching famous Mexican paintings Rivera always comes up, again and again.  Yet I never get tired of looking at his beautiful work.  I particularly enjoy this image because of the message I believe it tells.  The painting will mean something different to everyone, so I'll let you decide what it means to you!  Stay tuned for more updates on famous Mexican paintings and art!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also interested in Mexican painters. I'll be teaching a class in Mexico in the middle of this month. Jerry Fenter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Jerry! I'm so excited that you are also interested in Mexican painters. Stay tuned to the blog for more posts.

    -Country Paintings

    ReplyDelete